So, for the seven things about me:
1. I have never been to London or Paris but I have been to Rome and Moscow.As for naming fifteen newly discovered blogs, well, fifteen is way out of my reach. As a new blogger myself, I mostly read a lot of the well-known kidlit blogs. But here are four that you may not know about:
2. I once died (in a role) onstage at Madison Square Garden.
3. My mom claims that as soon as I learned to read she taught me to play Scrabble.
4. I eat chocolate every day.
5. I am always early.
6. I have danced the Ribbon Dance in a Chinese New Year show.
7. I hate summer. Really.
Storied Cities, all about picture and early chapter books with urban settings.
Annie and Aunt, wherein Annie, a high school English teacher and Deborah, her bookseller aunt discuss books that cover the spectrum from baby board books to young adult literature.
The Book Chook, which includes not only book reviews but great ideas for working with kids and improving their reading skills.
Library Chicken, which also spans a huge range of children's literature, both in terms of targeted age groups and genres.
Do you have any favorite children's literature blogs to recommend?