Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pass It On!

Thanks to my fellow kidlit bloggers, three of whom independently gave me a Liebster award!!



The award is given to blogs with fewer than 200 followers.  The "rules" of the award require that the awardee then pass the award along to five more bloggers, as well as thank the blogger who gave it to you.   So here goes!

First, I'd like to thank Annie and Aunt, Bill Kirk Writes and Writing on the Wall for giving me this award.  And now, for my chosen recipients:

Library Mice.  This British blog gives me a nice peek at books that haven't made it to the U.S. yet.  I especially love her Fabulous Five feature where she asks children's book authors to choose 5 children's books that were important to them or that share a theme.  I couldn't find how many followers this blog has, so if I underestimated the author's readership, I hope she forgives me!

Next up, From the Mixed-Up Files.  I was shocked to discover this blog has fewer than 200 followers.  It's written by a group of middle-grade authors and has really opened my eyes to the world of middle-grade fiction.  These authors' passion for their audience is truly inspiring.  And of course, you can't beat the name of their blog!

Young Readers has great reviews of a huge variety of books, for readers from birth to age 10.

Art on the Page, a blog about children's books by a children's book illustrator.  I especially like the window into the artist's techniques, particularly printmaking, which is something I know nothing about!

And finally, 32 Pages: A Passion for Picture Books.  I must admit, I again took liberties here as I could not find information about this blog's readership.  A great blog focused solely on picture books.

Pass it on!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the award- it's so nice of you to think of me!! I feel like a superstar. :) I'll pass it along....

    ReplyDelete