1. Which of the following is an epistolary novel?
a. Where the Mountain Meets the Moon
c. Daddy Long-Legs
d. In the Year of the Boar and Jackie Robinson
2. In Sisters, Raina is afraid of:
3. In Half Magic, the children must hold what when they make their wish?
a. A magic wand
b. A coin
c. A letter
d. A key
4. In The Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler, Jamie cheats at which card game?
b. Crazy Eights
5. In The Pain and the Great One, both children think:
a. The other is keeping a secret from him/her
b. Their parents love the other one best
c. The other is smarter than him/her
d. The other is actually adopted
6. Eloise lives in which New York hotel?
a. The Plaza
b. The Waldorf Astoria
c. The Soho Grand
d. The Chelsea Hotel
7. Little Women is set during which war?
a. The Revolutionary War
b. The War of 1812
c. The Civil War
d. The Spanish-American War
8. The last book in the Anne of Green Gables series AND the 4th and 5th books of the All-of-a- Kind Family series take place during which war?
a. World War I
b. The Vietnam War
c. The Korean War
d. World War II
9. In which TWO books, is someone cured of paralysis and can walk again?
a. The Secret Garden and A Little Princess
b. Heidi and The Secret Garden
c. Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm and A Little Princess
d. Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm and Heidi
10. In The Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler, Claudia and Jamie try to figure out the provenance of what kind of artwork?
a. A sculpture
b. A painting
c. A photograph
d. A collage
Bonus question: What book does the word "zeroteen" come from?
a. Ramona's World
b. Anastasia, Ask Your Analyst
c. Completely Clementine
Answers: 1. c, 2. a, 3. b, 4.c, 5, b, 6. a, 7. c, 8. a, 9. b, 10. a
How did you do?